Outpatient Therapy Services
Outpatient therapy sessions typically last from 45-55 minutes depending on the need of the patient. The therapist and patient will meet initially for an evaluation and an opportunity for the therapist to gather important information. This information includes things about you, your past, your present, and where you want to be. At this time we will develop the goals of our therapy sessions.
At Restorative Therapy and Counseling Services we have a wide range of therapists with varying expertise to help meet your needs.
- If an appointment is canceled with less then 24 hours notice or you do not show for an appointment, a $50 fee will be charged. This fee is not covered by insurance. When a therapist schedules an appointment with you they reserve this time for you specifically, this fee is to ensure that this time is respected. This maintains the integrity of the therapeutic process.
- Court fees are $200 an hour plus preparation time with a four hour minimum charge($800). This is not covered by insurance and will be expected to be paid in full prior to the date of a court appearance.
- Insurances are accepted and may vary depending on the therapist. You can call to verify if a therapist participates with your plan. The insurances we accept are: UHC(Commercial), Optum, Smart Health, ABS, UMR, Meridian, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Care Network and Cash pay.
- Insurances currently in the process of being paneled with: Priority Health, Aetna, Cofinity and Cigna.
- We ask that you verify coverage and cost responsibility with your insurance company prior to a session so that you know your out of pocket expenses. If a service is not covered you will be responsible for payment of thus service. Payment is expected upon service.
* If you can not afford session fees, contact our office as some therapists may have availability to offer a sliding scale to ensure access to care.